IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2019 – Check Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Vacancies and Exam Dates
IBPS has published the recruitment notification to fill up 1163 Specialist Officers ( IT, Marketing, HR, Agricultural Officer, Legal Officer etc.,) in various PSU banks in India. The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment process can check the details and apply online from 6th November 2019 to 26th November 2019.
IBPS SO 2019 Notification Details
Post Cadre & Name: Scale I Officers
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Total Vacancies available: 1315 posts
Age Limit: ( As on 26/11/2019)
The applicant should have the age of minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years, born between 02/11/1989 and 01/11/1999.
BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/PG in (Hindi/Sanskrit)/ LLB etc.,
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100, All others: Rs. 600.
The selection suitable candidates can be done in three phases
1) Phase- 1: Preliminary Exam
2) Phase- 2: Main Examination
3) Phase- 3: Personal Interview & Allotment.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
1) Preliminary Exam:
2) Main Examination:
3) Personal Interview:
List of Documents Required at Interview (Phase-III):
The candidates who has been shortlisted in phase-ii exam are called for next round (phase-iii) of selection process i.e. personal interview . They are required to produce the following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- SPL-IX
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate).
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates).
- Disability certificate (for PH Candidates)
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer ( if already working in any govt. organization/ PSU’s or financial organizations)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can go to the IBPS Website or click on apply online link below and register your application online from 6th November 2019 to 26th November 2019.
Important Dates & Links:
Online Application Process Starts on 06/11/2019
Online Application Process Ends on 26/11/2019
Preliminary Exam Date: 28th & 29th December 2019
Main Examination Date: 25th January 2019
Interview Process Starts from February 2020
Provisional Allotment: April 2020