Latest Books and Authors 2020 Pdf Free Download
Friends, If you are preparing for any competitive exam – Banks, SSC, UPSC, Teaching, Railways, etc., Then you have to attempt questions from general awareness section, Here you will be asked questions on latest current affairs on different topics – latest book releases (famous important books and authors), economic & financial awareness, sports, national & international affairs, persons & places in news, awards & honors, etc.,. So, Knowing important books and authors current affairs is also an important topic to prepare for competitive exams. 0ne or two questions will be asked on this topic. So Let’s have an idea of the latest releases and popular books and authors 2019-20.
If you are looking for the latest book releases in 2020. Now you are at the right place to read the important books and authors 2020 pdf free download
|Latest Book Releases in 2020||Author Name|
|Relentless (autobiography of Yashwant Sinha)||Yashwant Sinha|
|An Extraordinary Life: A biography of Manohar Parrikar||Sadguru Patil and Mayabhushan Nagvenkar|
|An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India||Shashi Tharoor|
|Half the night is gone||Amitabha Bagchi|
|Asha and the Spirit Bird||Jasbinder Bilan|
|The Adventures of the Daredevil Democrat||Prepared by Kalinga Foundation Trust and Naveen Patnaik released|
|Chronicles of Change Champions||book released by Smriti Irani|
|Bharat 2020’ & ‘India 2020:||Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam and Dr. Y S Rajan|
|Chosen Champion- Air Awakens: Vortex Chronicles||Elise Kova|
|A Commentary and Digest on The Air, Act 1981,||Dr. K K Khandelwal|
|Karmayoddha Granth||Amit Shah|
|Politics of Opportunism||R P N Singh|
|“We are Displaced”||Malala Yousefzai|
|The 108 Upanishads: An Introduction||Roshen Dalal|
List of Important Books and Authors 2019 for Bank Exams
Bank Exam Tips team has collected the list of all important books and authors, which are very much useful for the upcoming bank exams and other competitive exams of India.
- Dreams of a Billion: India and the Olympic Games – Boria Majumdar, Nalin Mehta
- Mind Master – Viswanath Anand’s Autobiography co-authored Viswanathan Anand & Susan Ninann.
- Exam Warriors – Thawarchand Gehlot
- Turbulence and Triumph: The Modi Years – Rahul Agarwal and Bharathi S Pradhan
- Name the 3 books authored by Dr Anita Bhatnagar Jain , which are collection of stories for children
– Kumbh, Garam Pahad and Dilli ki Bulbul
- Politics of Opportunism: Regional Parties, Coalitions, Centre-State Relations In India – R P N Singh
- ‘Bridgital Nation: Solving Technology’s People Problem’ – N. Chandrasekaran.
- “Ten Studies in Kashmir: History and Politics” – Kashi Nath Pandit.
- “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life” – Author: Viswanathan Anand and Published by Hachette India
- ‘India and the Netherlands – Past, Present and Future’ – Venu Rajamony
- India in a Warming world: Integrating Climate Change and Development – Navroz K Dubash
- “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need” – Bill Gates (will release in June 2020)
- The Tech Whisperer” – Jaspreet Bindra
- ‘Professor Ayushman’ – Ayush Ministry
- ‘Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy’ – Subramanian Swamy
- “Being Gandhi” – Paro Anand.
- “A Short History of Indian Railways“ – Rajendra B Aklekar.
- “The Cousins Thackeray: Uddhav, Raj and the Shadow of their Senas” – Dhaval Kulkarni
- “Savarkar: Echoes from a forgotten past, 1883-1924″ – Vikram Sampath
- ‘Fortune Turners: The Quartet That Spun India To Glory’ – Aditya Bhushan and Sachin Bajaj.
- ‘Glorious Diaspora- Pride of India’ – M. Venkaiah Naidu
- 150 Years of Celebrating the Mahatma the South African Legacy – Fakir Hassen
- “India’s Lost Frontier the Story of the North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan” – Raghvendra Singh.
- “A Short History of Indian Railways“ – Rajendra B Aklekar.
- “Obama: The Call of History” – Barack Obama
- “Big Billion Startup: The Untold Flipkart Story” – Mihir Dalal
- “The Diary of Manu Gandhi” – Dr Tridip Suhrud
- ‘Sridevi: Girl Woman Superstar’ – Satyarth Nayak
- ‘Defining India: Through Their Eyes’ – Sonia Singh
- ‘Every Vote Counts – The story of India’s Elections’ – Navin Chawla.
- ‘Dreams From My Father’ – Barack Obama
- ‘Runs and Ruins’ – Sunil Gavaskar
- ‘Changing India’ – Dr. Manmohan Singh
- ‘I Do What I Do’ – Dr. Raghuram Rajan.
- ‘Chequered Brilliance: TheMany Lives of V K Krishna Menon’ – Jairam Ramesh
- ‘Politics of Jugaad: The Coalition Handbook’ – Saba Naqvi.
- ‘Law, Justice and Judicial Power – Justice P N Bhagwati’s Approach’ – Mool Chand Sharma
- ‘Game Changer’ – Shahid Afridi & Wajahat S Khan. ( It is the autobiography of Shahid Afridi).
- ‘Khooni Vaisakhi’ – Mr. Suri ( He has translated the 100 years old punjabi poem on Jalian wala Bagh massacre).
- ‘Saffron Swords’ – Manoshi Sinha Rawal ( publisher -Garuda Prakashan Pvt. Ltd.)
- ‘Kundan: Saigal’s Life & Music’ – Sharad Dutt
- ‘Bharat Bodh Ka Sangharsh: 2019 ka Mahasamar’ – Kuldeep Chand Agnihotri
- ‘Virat: The making of a Champion’ – Neeraj Jha, Vidhanshu Kumar.
- ‘Undaunted: Saving the Idea of India’ – P. Chidambaram
- Winning Like Sourav: Think & Succeed Like Ganguly –Abhirup Bhattacharya
- Godman to Tycoon: The untold story of Baba Ramdev – Priyanka Pathak Narain
- ‘Designing Destiny: The Heartfulness Way’ – Kamlesh Patel Alias Daaji.
- The Paradoxical Prime Minister – Shashi Tharoor
- Aluminum: The Future Metal – Dr. Tapan Kumar Chand
- Kashmir: Glimpses of History and the Story of Struggle – Saifuddin Soz
- ‘Every Vote Counts: The story of India’s Elections’ – Naveen Chawla
- The English Patient – Michael Ondaatje
- ‘Non-violent struggle for Indian Freedom 1905-19’ – David Hardiman
- ‘Ayodhya: City of Faith, City of Discord’ – Valay Singh
- ‘A Rural Manifesto’ – Varun Gandhi
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar: Vyakti Nahin Sankalp – Kishore Makwana
- ‘Time Pieces: A whistle-stop tour of Ancient India’ – Nayanjot Lahiri
- Devil’s Advocate: The Untold Story – Karan Thapar
- Yogi on Dalal Street – Arun Thukral
- In a Violent Land – Khushwant Singh
- The Accidental Prime Minister: The Making and Unmaking of Manmohan – Sanjaya Baru
- ‘Democracy on the Road’ – Ruchir Sharma
- ‘The Age of Awakening’ – Amit Kapoor and Chiraag Yadav.
- We are Displaced: My Journey and Stories from Refugee Girls Around the World – Malala Yousafzai
- Ants Among Elephants – Sujatha Gidla
- Gandhi: The years that changed the world (1914 -1918) – Ramachandra Guha
- Untold Story of Broadcasting – Dr. Gautam Chatterjee
- Feisty At Fifty – Sudha Menon
- 281 and Beyond – VVS Laxman
- Adi Shankaracharya: Hinduism’s Greatest Thinker – Pavan K Varma
- Atal Ji Ne Kaha – Brijendra Rehi
- Constitutionalizing India: An Ideational Project – Shri Bidyut Chakrabarty
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions – Stephen Hawking
- Sea Prayer – Khaled Hosseini
- The Contenders – Who will lead India Tomorrow – Priya Sahgal
- The Velvet Gloves – Balakrishna Kamath
- Vanara: The Legend of Baali, Sugreeva, and Tara – Anand Neelakantan
- Flights – Olga Tokarczuk
- From Possession to Freedom – R Uma Maheswari
- Early Indians – Tony Joseph
- Hidden India – Latika Nath
- The Line of Control: Travelling with India and Pakistan – Happymon Jacob
- India Unmade: Yashwant Sinha (Author), Aditya Sinha
- ‘Jalianwala Bagh’ – Kim A Wagner
- ‘What Gandhi didn’t see -Being Indian in South Africa’ – Zainab Priya Dala
- ‘A Stranger Truth’ – Ashok Alexander.
- Unruly Waters- Sunil Amrith
- The Collision Years: 1996-2012 (Part-III)- Pranab Mukherjee
- The Dramatic Decade: The Indira Gandhi Years ( Part I) – Pranab Mukherji
- The Turbulent Years: 1980-1996 (Part II) –Pranab Mukherji
- Lincoln in the Bardo – George Saunders
- The Heartfulness Way: Heart-Based Meditations for Spiritual Transformation – Kamlesh Patil & Joshua Pollock
Important Books & Authors in 2018
Here is the list of important books and authors for competitive exams recently released and are most popular to ask in various competitive exams.
- Which book was released by SLC (Sri Lanka Cricket) as a tribute to Jagmohan Dalmiya (former BCCI president)?
‘A Tribute to Jagu’.
- Indian Army Chief Bipin Rawat Releases Book ‘Param Veer Parwane’ written by Prabhakaran Jain
- ‘Exam Warriors’: MR. Narendra Modi.
- ‘The Heartfulness Way’: Kamlesh D. Patel
- Why I am a Hindu? – Shashi Tharoor.
- Hit Refresh – Satya Nadella
- Fault Lines (How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten The World Economy) – Raghuram Rajan.
- I Do What I do – Raghuram Rajan.
- Red Birds – Mohammed Hanif
- You Can Achieve More – Shiva Khera.
- Pajamas are Forgiving – Twinkle Khanna.
- I am HIV Positive, So What? – Jayantha Kalita ( The story of Khundrapakam Pradeep Kumar).
- Origin: Number 5 of the Robert Langdon Series – Dan Brown.
- Man Ki Baat: A Social Revelution on Radio – Rajesh Jain.
- A Wasted Hour – Jeffrey Archer.
- TWO (a novel) – Gulzar.
- The Scared Sorrow of Sparrows: A Collection of Lives – Siddarth Dasgupta.
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life – Chetan Bhagat.
- The Best Mistakes of My Life – Sanjay Khan‘s Autobiography.
- How India Sees The World: From Kautilya to Modi: Kautilya to 21st Century – Shyam Saran.
- 100 Things Every Professional Cricketer Must Know: BCCI Players Hand Book
- Winning Like Virat: Think and Succeed like Kohli – Abhirup Bhattacharya.