Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Commandants – Group A Gazetted Officers
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant ( General, Pilots, Commercial Pilot License) – Group A Gazetted Officers in various branches. The selection process involves shortlisting of applications and conducting preliminary & Final Examination for the applicants. This is an excellent opportunity to become an officer in Indian Coast Guard. The young and dynamic graduates who are interested in these posts can check notification details given below to ensure their eligibility for the mentioned jobs and apply online between 24/06/2017 and 02/07/2017.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (General Duty , Pilots, Commercial Pilot License-SSA).
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Eligibility:
Age Limit: The candidates who have born between 01/06/1993 and 30/06/1999 are eligible to apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Jobs.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60 % marks.
For Pilot (CPL): Class XII with 60% marks and having Commercial Pilot License.
1) Shortlisting of Applications
2) Preliminary Examination,
3) Final Selection ( Psychological test, Group task, medical test, Document Verification and Interview).
Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 and Other Allowances ( DA, Kit Maintainance, Flying Allowance, Diving Allowance, Transport Allowance, HRA, Sea Duty Allowance, Outfit allowance) (Refer notification for complete info).
Indian Coast Guard Online Application
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should go to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities tab and can apply online from 24/06/2017 to 02/07/2017.
Step by Step Procedure To Apply Online:
- Go to the Website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Read the instructions by clicking on opportunities button.
- Click on ‘Recruitment of Assistant Commandant’ link.
- Select the post you want to apply and click ‘I Agree’ button
- Fill the basic (*)required details
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Recheck the filled data.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- After successful submission, a unique application/registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Take a Hard copy of the application (Two copies).
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Start Date to Submit Online Application: 24/06/2017
End Date to Submit Online Application: 02/07/2017