Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 as commissioned officers in Executive/Technical Branches of INDIAN NAVY. Apply Before 08/03/2016.
Indian Navy recruitment channel is inviting applications from the engineers and who fulfils other eligibility criteria for various posts available in technical branches of the Indian Navy as commissioned officers in Executive Branch and Technical Branch.
BE/Btech. (Mechanical, Marine, Industrial & Production, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Power Engineering, Power Electronics, Automation & Robotics, Aeronautical/Aerospace, BS Marine Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering)
Min. Height for the male candidate: 157 cm.
Min. Height for Female Candidates: 152 cm.
Age Limit: The candidate should be between 19 to 25 years (Born between 02/01/1992) and 01/07/1997).
- The candidates are called for interview based on their performance in Degree Course.
- The interviews will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates at Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, and Visakhapatnam from May 16th to July 16th.
- The shortlisted candidates are intimated through their mail ids mentioned in the application.
- Interviews will be conducted in 2 stages.
Stage 1: Intelligence test, Picture test, perception test, discussion test.
Stage 2: Psychological testing, group testing.
- Medical Examination.
Application Process: How to apply step by step process:
All the eligible candidates who interested to apply for the above posts can apply only through online mode and then send online submitted application form along with required certificates to the mentioned address by post/ mail.
- Read the instructions provided on the website.
- Go to the Navy Website link joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry’ under ‘Apply Online’ button in the home page.
- Fill the registration form and then preview and check whether the details entered in the form are correct or not.
- Submit the application and take print out of the submitted application.
- Paste the photo and sign as yourself at the place provided in the application.
- Send the application form with required documents by mail/post to the below address.
Post Box No.4, Chanakya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021 before the last date 08th March 2016.
Notification Date: 15/02/2016.
Last Date to reach the applications: 08/03/2016.
Interview Scheduled from May 16th to July 16th
Check here for complete details of the notification.
Final Results & Further Notifications:
The candidates are hereby advised to check the below link for further information about the recruitment and selected list and for future notifications and also applicants can check their mail –id frequently for interview call letter.