Interview List & Call Letters Released for SIDBI Recruitment of Grade-A Officers 2016:
SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) is the financial organization which is mainly setup to Promote and develop (Small and Medium Enterprises) MSME’s. SIDBI is established in the year 1992.
As you all know that, Last month SIDBI has conducted the online exam for the posts of Grade A officers. Actually, the selection process for those posts is conducting in two phases.Phase I – Online Test, Phase II – Interview. Phase I exam is over and they have released the list of shortlisted candidates who have promoted for Phase II level of interview. This list is selected only on merit basis those who have secured highest marks in the online exam by fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the mentioned posts.
The candidates who have attended the online exam should go through below link to check the selected list to attend an interview and also another link to get call letters to attend the interview. The interview for the selected candidates will be going to conduct in the following centers –Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Lucknow, and Kolkata. The bank will fix the interview venue based on the candidate’s preference at the time of registration of online application.
The call letters will provide you the complete details about interview date, time and venue details.
Click here to download the Call letter.
List of Documents needed to attend the Interview:
The candidates who are going to attend the interview should keep these documents with them.
- Printout of the Candidates Call letter.
- Hard Copy of online application which you have taken print out after submitting the online application.
- Photo–Id proof.
- Address Proof.
- Marks sheets and educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate for reserved candidates.
- Experience Certificate IF you have mentioned in the application.
- Other relevant certificates if you have any which supports your eligibility criteria.