Kangra Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 for 217 Grade III & IV Posts
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCC Bank) is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV posts. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria to ensure their eligibility and check post details, vacancies, salary, selection process, application fee, how to apply, important dates & links are given here.Those who are eligible can apply online from 8th June 2017 to 27th June 2017.
Kangra Co-Operative Bank Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies Available: 217 posts
1) Asst. Managers (Grade III)- 21 Posts
2) Jr. Computer Programmers (Grade III)- 8 Posts
3) Clerks (Grade IV) – 169 Posts
4) Computer Operators (Grade IV) – 18 Posts.
Kangra Cooperative Bank Eligibility Details:
Age Limit (as on 31/05/2017): Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years.
1) Asst. Managers (Grade III): Graduation with 55% marks and Basic Computer Skills.
2) Jr. Computer Programmers: MCA/ M.Sc (Computers) or B.E./ B.Tech (CSE/IT) with 55% marks.
3) Clerks (Grade IV): Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or Graduation/ Post Graduation.
4) Computer Operators (Grade IV): Any Graduate with PGDCA (Or) BCA.
Selection Process: The selection process involves two stages
1) Written Test and
KCC Bank Exam Pattern:
1) Asst. Managers (Grade III):
2. Jr. Computer Programmers:
3. Clerks (Grade IV):
4) Computer Operators (Grade IV):
- General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC: Rs. 400/-
Kangra Co-Operative Bank Application Form
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpbose.org before 27th June 2017.
1) Go to the website www.hpbose.org.
2) From the Left side (Quick Links) – Click on KCC Bank Recruitment for various posts (New).
3) Read the instructions and Register your details from New Registration button.
(If already registered, then you can log in with that Registration Id & date of birth).
4) Fill the required details without mistake.
5) Upload Sign & Signature.
6) Payment of Fee.
7) Click on Submit button.
8) Take a hard copy of submitted application form.
Important Dates & Links to Apply Online: