KVS Teacher Interview Questions for PRTs, PGTs, and TGTs – Kendriya Vidyalaya
As all of you know that KVS – Kendriya Vidhyala recruitment board has published the recruitment notification to fill the vacant teacher posts (PRTs, PGTs, TGTs) in various disciplines.
Selection Process of KVS Teachers:
The selection of right candidates for various teacher posts will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview.
So Friends, Everybody who have been applied for KVS teacher jobs wants to know what type of questions are asked in KVS interview for the selection of for PGT, TGT, and PRT Posts and looking for the list of interview questions frequently asked by KVS teacher interview panel.
To make your search for interview questions little bit easy. we have collected from various sources and updated here all basic interview questions and technical interview questions at one place to make your preparation for KVS PRT, PGT, and TGT Interview easier.
The interview will be conducted for 10 to 15 minutes and the KVS interview panel has 3 to 4 members. The questions will be asked mainly to assess the candidate’s knowledge in teaching techniques and methods and also some questions are related to the subject.
KVS Teachers Interview Questions:
Hi friends, here we have collected some list of questions frequently asked in previous interviews for KVS Teacher interviews
- Tell me about yourself? or Introduce yourself?
- Why do you want to become the teacher?
- What is your long-term goal at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- What are the three positive character traits you don’t have?
- What do you know about Kendriya Vidyalayas?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- Why do we prefer you for this particular post?
Now you have to say your strengths and how can you serve better than others?
- What changes required to improve the better quality of KVS school?
- What made you quit the last job? (Here don’t say any negative complaints about your previous employer. Just say for better career growth that KVS provides)
- What are duties and responsibilities of a school teacher?
- Explain any one difficult situation at work that you have faced recently and how did you overcome that?
Interview Preparation for KVS Teacher Interview:
Some of the simple things you need to follow before going to attend the interview.
- Certificates & Documents needed: To attend any interview first we need to prove our educational qualification and personal identity for that job. For this, we have to submit the educational certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate if required for some posts and id proof etc.,
Keep all the required documents orderly to avoid confusion at the time of interview.
- Revision of specific subject of Graduation and Post Graduation.
Some questions are asked to test the subject knowledge of the candidate. So, Prepare yourself in this regard.
- Know about yourself and your qualities: In most of the interviewers asks to introduce yourself or tell me something about yourself and asks your strengths, weakness, hobbies and work experience. From this, they assess how your qualities, strengths, hobbies and your special interests going to benefit the school and for the teaching profession.
- Be Yourself and simple: Don’t imitate others voice or body language.
- Don’t be either too smart nor too innocent and be polite in answering the questions and learn to say ‘no’ if you are not aware of the answer. As a human being, nobody knows everything.
- Dress Well to get a Professional look: Wear formal and comfortable dress and be simple.
- Be active and bold in voice and body language
- Sleep well at night before going to interview to refresh yourself mentally as well as physically so that you can face the interview better without any stress.