Latest Current Affairs 2016 – March 3rd Week
Latest Current Affairs QUIZ
- Name the crop insurance which is launched by the union government on the 22nd march, 2016 to reduce the distress in the farm sector and to boost the agricultural sector in the country?
- Prime Minister Fasal Bhima Yojana (PMFBY).
- Who won ‘Australian Grand Prix 2016’?
- Nico Rosberg (Germany).
- Who is the chief minister of Jammu & Kashmir?
- Mehbooba Mufti
- Which is the headquarters of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) and European Union (EU)?
- Brussels (Belgium).
- Mizoram and (JICA) Japanese International Cooperative Agency signed Memorandum of Understanding for enhancing the Sustainable Agriculture and Irrigation Development.
- Which country will be hosting the 8th BRICS Summit 2016? Which will be held from 15th October to 16th October 2016?
- India (Goa).
- Which day is observed as ‘World Poetry Day 2016’?
- March 21st, 2016. (The theme of the ‘World Poetry Day’ is to support linguistic diversity through poetic expression.)
- Name the India’s Biosphere Reserve which is added to the list of top 20 world heritage sites in India?
- Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve.
- Who is the Ambassador of TB (Tuberculosis) and on which day World TB Day is celebrated to create awareness and combat tuberculosis worldwide?
- TB Ambassador – Amitabh Bachchan
- On which ‘World Water Day’ is observed?
- 22nd March 2016.
- Which country is going to setup ‘International Samudrika Naval Center’?
- China (Capital of China – Beijing, Currency: Yuan, President: Xi-Jinping, PM: Li Keqiang).
- Which country has become the dialogue partner of SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization)?
- What is the importance of 9th International Abhilympics which is started in France?
- To provide social awareness in skill development and employment.
- How much amount is approved by the World Bank to support ‘Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin’ by the union government?
- 1500 million dollars.
- Which Australian cricketer has announced his retirement on 24th march 2016 from international cricket team?
- Shane Watson.
- Name the popular Hollywood Comedian who has died on 24th march 2016?
- Garry Shandling.
- Recently, Fortune has released the list World’s Greatest Leaders in 2016. Name the person who has been topped in the list?
- Jeff Bezos.
- Expand GIRI – ‘Gadanki Ionospheric Radar Interferometer’.
- Who was the present chairman of Indian Railway Board?
- K. Mittal.
- Which is the fastest train recently launched by the union government on the trial basis on March 22nd, 2016 between New Delhi and Agra?
- The Gatimaan Express (It travels 160 km/hr. which is 2 minutes faster than the previous India’s first fastest train services Shatabdi Express).
- How many countries are participating in DefExpo India 2016 in Goa? Which will be inaugurated by Union Defense Minister, Manohar Parikar?
- This Exhibition DefExpo India 2016, will be held at Naqueri-Quito in South Goa. 1054 companies from 47 countries are participating in DefExpo. For mutual growth of foreign as well as domestic companies.
- Which two countries has signed 6 MoUs to strengthen bilateral relations on the visit of the Iranian president to Pakistan?
- Pakistan and Iran.
- Who is the president of Iran?
- Hassan Rouhani.
- Expand DICCI – Dalit Indian Chamber Commerce & Industry.
- Who won Lady Wigram Trophy that is presented by New Zealand in the motor race?
- Jehan Daruvala.
- What is the main theme of ‘World Water Day 2016’?
- Water and Jobs.
- After a long gap of 88years, which country’s president has visited Cuba?
- US President Barack Obama.
Also Check Related posts:
Railway Budget 2016-17 - Expected Questions on Rail Budget 2016
Important Current Affairs for Bank Exams - SBI, IBPS
Banking Current Affairs 2016 - Questions & Answers.
Current Affairs Questions for Bank Exams - 17th April 2016
Islamic Banking in India : RBI Proposes to Open in Indian Banks
Latest Current Affairs for Bank Exams - MAY 2016 - SBI PO's and Clerks