Latest Current Affairs Questions for Bank Exams- 15th April 2016.
1. Who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the famous IT Company Infosys?
CEO: Vishal Sikka, COO: Pravin Rao.
2. Prime Minister Modi is launching an E-Portal __________ to facilitate the farmers to get good market price for their productions and expecting to remove the barriers in Agricultural Produce Marketing Committees (APMCs).
Electronic National Agriculture Market (This E-Portal helps the farmers to get good price for their productions by linking the wholesale agricultural markets.)
3. Which country is the partner of MIS (Maritime India Summit) 2016?
The Republic of Korea.
4. Maritime India Summit 2016 is held at _____________ from 14th April to 16th April 2016 to focus on the various business & investment opportunities and other services related to Indian maritime sector?
Mumbai (Bombay Convention and Exhibition Center).
5. Who is the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways and Shipping of India?
6. How much is the investment estimates in Indian ports to reach the targeted port handling a capacity of 3000 million tonnes from 1400 million tonnes by 2025?
1 lakh crore Rupees (It was announced by PM at Maritime India Summit 2016).
7. Who is appointed as IAMAI (Internet and Mobile Association of India) Payments bank group?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
8. Who is the CEO of TJSB Sahakari bank which plans to setup 18 more new branches to spread its financial services in FY-17?
TJSB Sahakari Bank’s CEO:Sunil Sathe and Chairman: C Nanda Gopal Menon.
9. South Indian Bank is aiming to get Rs.1000 Crore net profit by the year 2020.
10. Who is the president of New Development Bank launched by BRICS for infrastructural funding?
11. How much amount of loan has sanctioned by New Development bank for India to initiate its schemes in New & Renewable Energy?
12. In Which state a self-governance campaign “Gram Uday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan” has launched by the PM Modi on 14th April 2016?
Madhya Pradesh. (CM: Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan).
13. Which was the birthplace of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar in 14th April 1891?
Mhow in Madhya Pradesh. (It was his 125th Birth Anniversary in 2016).
14. Which state government has started 100 more Aahar centers under “Cheap Meal Programme” for poor people?
Odisha ( Chief Minister of Odisha:Naveen Patnaik).
15. Who was appointed as chairman of IGNCA ( Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts)?
Ram Bahadur Rai.
16. Which country is the World’s largest recipient of remittances from abroad in the year 2015?
AERA: Airport Economic Regulatory Authority.
NPCI: National Payments Corporation of India.
UPI: Unified Payments Interface.