NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2020 Notification
National Bank for Agricultural & Rural Development (NABARD) is one of the top bank located in India and providing finance to encourage the people in rural areas in agricultural and also non-farm sectors. NABARD was set up in the year 1918 with the recommendations of Shivaraman committee with an aim to uplift rural areas in India by helping them by providing short term loans, long term loans, and other new schemes to help them on their self-development. Its Head Quarters is located in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and spread its services across all over India by establishing 336 district offices and 28 regional offices.
NABARD is planning to develop the facilities for rural people by introducing various new schemes to finance and supervise the activities in rural India.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Asst. Managers Posts
NABARD is an apex rural development bank came up with a recruitment notification to fulfill the dreams of young and dynamic individuals who are waiting for an opportunity to start their career in an apex organization with a positive destination. Now it is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the posts in Grade A and Grade B Managers in RDBS (Rural Development Banking Service) in NABARD.
The interested and eligible candidates are advised to check the complete details given below and read the instructions carefully and apply online from 15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020 only through the official website of NABARD.
Also Check NABARD Assistant Exam Date 2020
NABARD has released the notification regarding NABARD Assistant Prelims Exam Date – The preliminary examination will be conducted on 4th February 2020.
What is the eligibility criteria for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2020?
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 25 and 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
Experience: 5 years
What is the selection process of Grade A assistant manager?
Selection will be through Interview of shortlisted
What is the application fee required to apply for NABARD recruitment 2020?
The application fee required to apply for the post of Grade A assistant manager.
For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
For all others: Rs.750/-
What is the salary for Grade A assistant manager?
The selected candidates will get Rs. 62, 600/- per month
How to apply online for NABARD recruitment 2020?
1) Go to the official website of NABARD – www.nabard.org/career, Click on ‘Apply Online’.
2) Register by filling the required details of online application by clicking ‘Click here for new registration’
3) Recheck the filled details and verify before clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
4) Click on payment tab to proceed the payment details
5) Click on submit button
6) Take printout of application form for future reference.
When will be the interview for Nabard Grade A recruitment 2020?
The interview will be scheduled in March 2020.
Click Here for NABARD recruitment 2020 official notification
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
1) Asst. Managers (Grade-A level) – 79 posts.
- General: 41
- Animal Husbandry: 5
- Economics & Agriculture: 7
- Environmental Engineering: 4
- Food processing: 3
- Forestry: 3
- Finance: 7
- Land Development: 5
- Plantation & Horticulture:3
2) Managers (Grade-B level) – 9 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria: NABARD Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates want to apply for the above posts should have fulfilled the below eligibility criteria. Check here to confirm whether you are eligible for the given posts or not.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/05/2019):
The applicants should possess the educational qualification mentioned here for the posts of Managers and Assistant Managers posts in NABARD.
1) For General Asst. Managers: Any Graduate (Or) Post Graduate with a minimum of 50 % marks (Or) CA/ Ph.D./MBA
2) For Asst. Managers (Economics/Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering/Fisheries/Animal Husbandry/Horticulture/Food Processing/Forestry/CA etc.): Bachelor’s Degree in the particular subject (Or) PG in the particular subject with minimum 50% marks.
Note: The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related fields for Grade B Manager Posts. (For SC/ST candidates experience should be min. 2 years.) For Full details, Refer Notification below.
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2019):
Should be between 21 and 30 years (The candidate should be born between 02/05/1989 and 01/05/1998.)
Note: Age relation applicable to the reserved categories as per govt. rules.
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
For Others: Rs. 800/-
For NABARD Staff: No Fee.
Selection Process for the Grade A & Grade B Posts in NABARD:
The suitable candidates as Assistant Managers will be shortlisted based on the candidate’s performance in 3 phases.
NABARD Grade A officer selection process involves 3 phases – Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. To filter the right candidates from the huge number of applications NABARD is following the IBPS exam pattern and selection procedure. And then, finally, the shortlisted candidates in phase II exam are called for the personal interview. At the interview round, they select the candidates based on the vacancies available and no. of candidates attended on a merit basis.
- Online Exam will be conducted in two phases.
Phase I: Preliminary Exam.
The objective type MCQs will be asked for 200 marks in NABARD prelims exam from below subjects.
1) Reasoning (20 marks)
2) English (40 marks)
3) Computers (20 marks)
4) General Awareness (20 marks)
5) Quantitative Aptitude (20 marks)
6) Economic & Social Issues (40 marks)
7) Agriculture & Rural Development (40 marks).
Phase II: Main Examination contains both descriptive and MCQs pattern in Paper I and Paper II totally for 200 marks
Phase III: Personal Interview (25 marks).
The candidates qualified in phase II examination will be shortlisted for the final interview on merit basis on the basis of the number of vacancies available in NABARD Grade A Notification 2018.
Note: There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Note 1: The prelims exam will be common for both Grade A and B posts and it is the only qualifying purpose. These marks are not counted in the final selection of merit list. Only Marks scored in Main exam and interview are counted for preparing the merit list for final selection.
Note 2: The applicants can find the complete syllabus and exam pattern from the official notification link provided below.
Procedure to Apply: NABARD Recruitment 2019
The candidates who want to grab this golden opportunity to settle in the bright career in NABARD as Grade A Officer vacancy can check the NABARD notification details for NABARD Job openings given in this page and apply online.
Pre-requisites to submit NABARD online application
1) Scanned copies of photo and signature.
2) Valid email-id and mobile number
3) Online payment bank details to pay application fee without interruption
The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these jobs can go to
the website “www.nabard.org” and apply online between 10th May 2019 and 26th May 2019.
- Application Registration
- Uploading of scanned copies of photo & sign
- Payment of Fee
Step by Step process to apply online:
- Click on the tab of ‘Apply Online’. It opens a new screen.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab and fill the details as asked in the application form.
- Fill up the personal details like name address, education, Age, citizenship, religion, and valid mail id & mobile number.
- Upload the scanned copy of photo and signature.
- Validate the details and recheck the filled application before going to click on the final submit button.
- Pay the fee online from the payment tab.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Print the online submitted application for future reference at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important Dates to Apply Online and Online Exams:
Start Date to Apply Online and Pay the Fees Online: 10/05/2019.
Close Date to Apply Online and Pay the Fees Online: 26/05/2019.
Scheduled Date of Online Exam:
- Prelims Exam (Phase I): 15th, 16th June 2019
- Main Exam ( It will be announced later)
Note: The bank has rights to change the dates. So candidates are advised to visit the official bank’s site for any further intimations.
Check here for complete details of NABARD Official Recruitment Notification 2019.
Click here to Apply Online.
Admit Cards/Call-Letters of NABARD Recruitment:
NABARD recruitment team releases the admit cards for online exams (prelims and mains) before 10 days of the scheduled exam date. The candidates can able to download the admit cards from the link provided on their site by entering the registration details.
The call letters of the applicants will be updated in the NABARD official website at 3 stages for the preliminary exam, main examination and interview 1 week before the actual exam date. The NABARD Call letter contains the exam date, venue details of the registered applicant. The candidates who have been applied for NABARD jobs can download their call letter by entering the registration number and password from the NABARD official website or from the below link. The applicants are advised to view this page frequently to know the latest updates of NABARD recruitment 2019 for Grade A & B officers.
Final Results about Selected Candidates: NABARD Grade A Notification
After finishing the 3 phases of the selection process. Finally, the bank will shortlist the selected candidates for allotment in the vacant posts. This list will be prepared on a merit basis by considering the marks secured by the candidates in the online mains exam and Interview.
So the candidates are hereby advised to keep visiting our site bankexamtips.in or NABARD site link for further intimations about this recruitment and also future announcements of its notification.