Nainital Bank 2020 Recruitment Notification – Latest Bank Jobs 2020
Nainital Bank is the scheduled commercial bank and the subsidiary bank of BOB (Bank of Baroda) and has branches in different states of India. Now Nainital Bank 2020 recruitment notification has released the to fill the posts of Clerks/Officers.
Chairman & CEO of Nainital Bank: Mr. Dinesh Pant
Head Office: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
This is one more opportunity for all bank job seekers who are waiting for a banking career.
Nainital Bank published the recruitment notification to fill up clerk posts in its various branches at different places of India.
The candidates who are interested in these jobs can check the Nainital Bank Recruitment details to ensure their eligibility and the eligible candidates can go to the website and apply online before the last date i.e. 15th September 2020.
Nanital Bank Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Clerks/Probationary Officers
Age Limit (As on 31/07/2020)
The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 28 years for clerks and 21 to 30 years for officers.
For Officers: Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 50% of marks and with knowledge of computers.
For Clerks: Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 45% of marks and with knowledge of computers.
Nainital Bank PO Salary Details:
The candidates for the mentioned posts will be selected based on two phases
1. Online Test – It contains 5 sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English, and Computer Knowledge each of 50 questions asked to complete in 2hours of time duration.
2. Personal Interview.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam-Pattern:
Nainital Bank Officers Exam-Pattern:
How to Apply: Nainital Bank 2020 Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are willing to apply for the specified posts can go to the link “Apply Online” before the last date 15th September 2020.
Keep Necessary Details Before Going to Apply Online:
1) Scan the a) Photo ((4.5cm × 3.5cm), b) signature c) Left Thumb impression d) a handwritten declaration
2) Keep Online Payment details.
3) Have a valid personal email ID to get intimations regarding the recruitment process to download call letters etc.,
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Online:
1) Go to NAINITAL BANK website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
2) Go to the Recruitment page and click on the option “Click here for Online Registration” to open the On-Line Application Form.
3) click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. And click ‘Save & Next’
4) Then, the candidate will get a “Provisional registration number and password”.
5) Upload scanned copies, - Photograph- Signature- Left thumb impression- A handwritten declaration
6) Recheck the filled details and click on “SAVE & NEXT” button
7) Pay the application
8) click on the “FINAL SUBMIT”
NOTE: Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details for any future reference.
Important Dates & Links To Apply Online & Pay the Fee
Start date to apply online and pay the fee: 28th August 2020
Last Date to apply online and pay the fee: 15th September 2020
Download Call Letters:
After completing the online application process, the Nainital Bank Recruitment board will update the downloadable link to download call letters to attend online exams and interviews in stages for the applicants. They can download the call letters by entering their registration number and password/date of birth. The call letter involves the time and venue of the exam. You have to take that call letter to attend the exam by affixing a recent photograph.
The candidates who have been applying for the above-mentioned posts can avail of their call letters from Nainital bank’s website or from the bankexamtips.in before 10 days of the actual exam date. The candidates are requested to keep visiting the site frequently for call letters and further updates about the result declaration of management trainees.