Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for Ayurvedic Medical Officer – Group B Posts.
OPSC recruitment channel is now inviting applications for the posts of ayurvedic medical officers. The eligible candidates who are interested in the following posts can apply through online and send the required documents along with application form to the given address by speed post/ registered post.
Post Name: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Post Category: Group B.
Application Mode: Online.
Vacancies Available: Total 179 posts.
- SC – 40 posts.
- ST – 109 posts.
- SEBC (Socially Economically Backward Classes) – 30 posts.
Age: Between 21 to 32 years.
Education: Degree in Ayurvedic Medical & Surgery or any equivalent degree.
Job Profile: To treat patients time to time.
Salary Details: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- (Grade – Rs.4600)
Application Fee: Rs.300.
No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Written test & Career Making.
There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Procedure to Apply Online:
- Go to the official website link.
- Read the instructions to fill the online application & Guidelines for scanning photo & sign.
- Fill the required details and submit.
- Finally, take print out of submitted application. Take self-attested photocopies of educational certificates and Copy of payment challan. Send those documents by speed post superscribing on the envelope as ‘Application for ayurvedic medical officer’ to the below address.
The Special Secretory,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001.
Online Application Dates:
The online application link from the website will be open on 19/02/2016.
Close Date: 18/03/2016.
Last Date to pay the fee at any SBI Branch – 21/03/2016.
Last Date to reach the application with required documents 31/03/2016.
Check here for complete details of the OPSC notification 2016.
Admit Cards & Results of OPSC Recruitment 2016:
The candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts should check the website For call letters and results and also for any further information about this recruitment and fresh notifications of OPSC.