Sambalpur District Co-operative Central Bank Recruitment Notification 2020
SDCCB – Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank is one of the leading co-operative banks in Odisha state. SDCCB has released the recruitment notification 2020 to fillup support staff (Peons). There are 30 job vacancies under this recruitment. The candidates who have passed 10th class between 21 to 32 years of age group and are permanent residents of Bargarh, Deogarh, Sambalpur, and Jharsuguda are eligible to apply for these jobs.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to apply for these posts can apply online before the last date i.e. 25th May 2020.
Last Date to apply online and payment of fee: 25/05/2020
Date of Written Examination (OMR Sheet): Not scheduled and will intimate through call letters
SDCCB Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 30 posts
SDCCB Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2020): The age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 32 years.
Note: Age relaxation applicable 3 years for SEBC candidates, 5 years for SCST/Ex-serviceman candidates, and 10 years PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed the X class with Odia as one of the subjects up to Class VII.
The candidates who are going to apply for these jobs should have to pay the examination fee online at the time of registration of the online application.
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 400
For General Category: Rs. 700
SDCCB Support Staff Salary:
The support staff (peons) in Sambalpur District Co-operative Central Bank are eligible to get the Level -1 scale of pay and allowances declared by the govt. of Odisha i.e. Rs. 16,600 to Rs.52400
SDCCB Job Selection Process:
1) Shortlisting of applications based on 10th marks and other required documents
2) Written Examination will be conducted and final candidates will be selected based on marks secured in the written exam.
How to Apply – SDCCB Online Application
1) Go to the official website of SDCCB – Sambalpur District Co-operative Central Bank
2) Click on the link -Apply Online and then click ‘New Registration’ from the left side of the page.
3) Select the district from which the applicant belongs as a permanent resident.
4) Fill the basic details of the applicant – Name, Father’s Name, Mother, Date of birth, Age, Mobile Number, Email-id, and then click on the continue button.
5) upload scanned copies of photo and signature
6) Pay the examination fee online.
7) Finally, submit the application
8) take the hardcopy of the submitted application for future reference.