SBI Clerk 2020 Notification – Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Dates etc.,
Finally, The SBI has released the official SBI clerk 2020 notification with huge vacancies of clerical cadre posts for the people who have finished their graduation and looking for bright career opportunities in the banking sector. There are 8000 Jr. Associate vacancies available under this recruitment.
All the candidates who are looking for SBI clerical notification can go through the details given below and apply online from 03/01/2020 to 26/01/2020.
SBI is the largest PSU banks in India and has the highest network of branches (16000) throughout India and also 190 + branches in outside the country.
Every year SBI (State bank of India) recruits candidates for SBI PO’s, SBI Clerks, SBI Specialist Officers and Management Executives to fill the vacancies available at different branches of SBI. There is a huge demand for SBI jobs and therefore, you have to face huge competition to get into SBI careers. SBI provides excellent career growth in the banking sector. If you approach sbi exams with proper planning in your preparation and at the time of exam then cracking sbi clerk is not a big issue. All the best :-).
SBI Clerk 2020 Notification Details
The most awaiting notification by banking aspirants will be coming soon.
- Organization Name: SBI (State Bank of India) Clerks Recruitment 2020
- Organization Type: Banking/Financial Sector
- The process of SBI Exam: Online in two phases – Prelims & Mains.
- Recruitment Type: All India Level Exam
- Qualification Required: Any Graduation
- Selection process: Online Exam & Personal Interview.
- SBI Clerks Vacancies in 2020: 8000 Posts
When will be last date to apply for SBI clerk 2020 recruitment?
- Commencement of Online – Registration: 3rd January 2020
- Closing Date of Online Registration Process: 26th January 2020
- Fee Payment (Online & Offline): From 03/01/2020 to 26/01/2020.
- Commencement of Online – Registration: 3rd January 2020
What are the scheduled dates for sbi clerk online exams – Prelims & Mains?
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Schedule: February/March 2020.
- Tentative Date of Main Examination: 19th April 2020
- Declaration of Results: N/A.
How many clerk vacancies available under SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020?
Total posts available: 8000 Vacancies.
Post Name: Junior Associate / Customer Support & Sales.
- Regular Vacancies – 7870 posts.
- Backlog Vacancies – 90 posts.
- Special Recruitment Drive – 13o
Total: 8000 posts.
SBI Clerk 2020 State-wise Vacancies (Regular + Backlog): 8000Posts
- Gujarat – 550
- Andhra Pradesh – 150
- Karnataka – 475
- Madhya Pradesh – 510
- Chattisgarh – 190
- West Bengal – 512
- Andaman Nicobar Islands – 26
- Sikkim – 12
- Odisha- 425
- Jammu & Kashmir – 50
- Himachal Pradesh – 185
- Haryana – 97
- Chandigarh – 25
- Punjab – 150
- Tamilnadu – 393
- Pondicherry – 7
- Delhi – 143
- Uttarakhand – 250
- Telangana – 375
- Rajasthan – 500
- Kerala- 394
- Lakshadweep- 6
- Uttar Pradesh – 865
- Maharashtra – 865
- Goa – 10
- Assam – 182
- Arunachal Pradesh – 10
- Manipur – 22
- Meghalaya – 31
- Mizoram – 22
- Nagaland – 14
- Tripura – 34
- Bihar – 230
- Jharkhand – 45
Total Vacancies: 7870 Jr. Associates
Special Recruitment Drive: 130
- Kashmir Valley: 50
- Leh & Krgil Valley: 20
- Dibang Valley: 20
- Tura: 20
- Mokokchung: 20
Overall SBI Clerk Vacancies 2020: 8000 Posts.
What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI clerk 2020?
For Junior Associates – Customer Support & Sales – Any Graduate of the recognized university can apply.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020): The age of the applicant should be between 20 years and 28 years. The candidates who want to apply for sbi junior associate posts according to sbi clerk 2018 notification, they should have born between 02.01.1992 and 01.01.2000.
How much is the application fee required to apply online?
For General & OBC candidates: Rs.750.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil.
What is the selection process for SBI clerk 2020?
The SBI Online Exam will be conducted in two phases. 1.preliminary examination and 2.Mains examination). The candidates who will get qualifying marks in the preliminary examination are eligible to take the main examination
What will be the Exam Pattern for SBI Clerks recruitment 2020?
Prelims & Mains Examination: The candidates should know the syllabus and pattern of the exam. So that, the candidate can able to start the preparation in a planned manner. What to study and how to practice and how to improve his weak points etc. If we practice for any competitive exam by knowing the syllabus and pattern it builds confidence about the exam and also candidate can perform better in the main exam.
Phase I: Prelims Exam.
The SBI prelims exam consists of 100 questions asked for 100 marks under 3 sections and total duration of the preliminary exam is 1 hour.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Numerical Ability.
- English Language.
Phase II: Mains Exam.
The SBI Main Examination consists of 4 sections and each section contains 50 questions totally 190 questions for 200 marks and duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness 50 questions – 50 marks – 35 minutes
- General English – 40 questions – 40 marks – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning & Computers – 50 questions – 60 marks – 45 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks – 45 minutes.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers. 1 mark will be deducted for every 4 wrong answers.
What is the syllabus for sbi clerk online examination?
The SBI main exam consists of the objective online exam. And again objective exam is divided into 4 sections and each section consists of 50 questions. Totally 200 questions are asked for 200 marks in 2 hours of time duration.
Tips and Tricks To crack SBI Exam – Section wise Analysis.
- Reasoning –50 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions.
- English Language – 50 questions.
- Computers/GA/Marketing – 50 questions.
How to Apply Online for SBI clerk 2020?
The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of SBI Clerks can go to the https://www.sbi.co.in/careers careers page and you can find the SBI Clerical Recruitment Application form link. Click on that and register your application online by following the below process.
Important Things to Apply Online
1) Valid e-mail id, mobile number to get updates until the end of the sbi clerk 2020 recruitment process i.e. declaration of final result.
2) Bank account details to pay the application fee online.
3) Scanned copies of photo & signature.
Step by Step Procedure to fill SBI Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of state bank of India and click on Careers with us link provided at the bottom of the page.
- It opens a new screen of having recruitment details. From there you can find the Recruitment for SBI Clerk 2020. Click on that link.
- Register by filling the basic personal details.
- Upload Scanned copy of your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Fill other details about education in the provided columns.
- Pay the fee online by selecting payment option whether you pay amount through net banking/Debit card etc.,
- Recheck the filled application and click submit button.
- Then finally take the print out of e-payment receipt and submitted the application form for future reference may be useful at any stage of the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
Tentative Date of Preliminary Exam: February/ March, 2020
Tentative Date of Main Examination: 19th April 2020.
How to download SBI clerk admit cards to attend online exam?
After finishing the closing date of the application process the candidates can be made available to download the call letters for preliminary exam from sbi.co.in or also from bankexamtips.in from 11/02/2020 onwards. The candidates can download their individual call letters by entering the candidate’s registration number which will be generated at the time of online registration. The admit cards contain the details of online exam about exam date, time and venue details and also candidates instructions.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and bring the required things to take the exam – call letter, photo id original as well as Xerox copy and ballpoint pen.
SBI Results 2020
As part of the SBI recruitment process, the bank conducts online exam and interview in different phases to filter the huge number of applications. The bank will release the results of SBI Clerks Recruitment phase by phase. The candidates who are applying for sbi clerks can avail their results phase by phase from here or from the official website of SBI. Once the whole recruitment process finishes it will release the list of selected candidates in the form of pdf file by displaying the selected candidates roll numbers. And also, the bank will send a message to the individuals who were selected for posting through their personal mail address and mobile number. So the candidates are advised to give the correct email address and mobile number at the time of registration and keep using them. The bank will contact the candidates through this mail and mobile number for any future intimations till the completion of a recruitment process.