SSC CGL 2019 Recruitment Notification
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published the recruitment notification various group C and group D categories of posts in different government organizations, Departments, and Ministries. The selection process involves 4 Tiers of conducting exam – Tier 1 online exam, Tier 2 online exam, Tier 3 Descriptive exam and Tier 4 Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100 For General/OBC Male Candidates has to be Rs.100 and
SC/ST/PWD/ExService man/Women are exempted from paying the fee.
- Tier 1 Exam (Online Test).
- Tier 2 Exam (Online Test).
- Tier 3 Exam (Descriptive Test).
- Tier 4 Exam (Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever
applicable)/ Document Verification.).
- Tier I & Tier II Exam (Online Test).
2. Tier III Exam Pattern
How to apply: SSC CGL 2019 Notification
The eligible candidates should go to the official website link given below and apply online from 22/10/2019 to 25/11/2019.
Step by Step Procedure To Apply Online:
- Go to the SSC-CGL Website.
- Read the instructions
- The online application process involves 2 parts.
Part I Registration: The candidate should need to fill the basic required details and submit
then a page with filled details and registration number will be generated.
- Take the printout of that registration form.
Part II Registration:
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature.
- Pay the fee. (Others who are exempted from paying fee to skip the 4 to 6th step).
- Finally, Submit after rechecking the application.
- Take a Hard copy of the application.
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2019 Application Process and Exams.
Start Date to Submit Online Application: 22/10/2019
End Date to Submit Online Application: 25/11/2019
Tier I (Online Test) – 02/03/2020 to 11/03/2020
Tier II (Online Test) – 22/06/2020 to 25/06/2020
Tier III(Descriptive Test) – 22/06/2020 to 25/06/2020
Click Here For SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF