Telangana PGT Recruitment 2017 – 921 posts
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
TSPSC ( Telangana State Public Service Commission) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill the vacant PGT teacher posts in Telangana residential schools.
Telangana PGT Teacher Jobs Vacancy Details: 921 posts
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher.
Residential Educational Insitutes
1) Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare
Residential Educational Institutions Society: 83 vacancies
2) Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 165 posts
3) Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society: 136 posts.
4) Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 257 posts.
5) Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society: 280 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2017): The age of the candidate should be between 18 years and 44 years.
- PG Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC candidates).
- B.Ed or B.A.B.Ed or B.Sc.B.Ed from the recognized university.
Fee Details: Application Fee- Rs. 200/-, Examination Fee – Rs.120
Note: SC/ST/BC and PH candidates and Unemployed candidates from the Telangana state in between the age group of 18 to 44 years are
exempted from the payment of examination fee.
1) Preliminary Exam
2) Main Examination
The merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the main examination and
they will be called for document verification and selected for the allotment as PGT in Residential Educational Institutions as per zonal preference and vacancies available.
Telangana Teacher salary PGT:
For post 1, 3, 4 and 5: Rs. 31,460 to Rs. 84,970/-
For post 2: Rs. 35,120 to Rs. 87,130.
TSPSC PGT Syllabus and Scheme of Examination:
1) Prelims Exam:
Paper I: Totally 150 questions are asked for 150 marks to complete in 150 minutes time duration.
Topics: General Studies, General Abilities, and General English.
2) Telangana PGT Teacher Main Exam Pattern: Total 300 marks.
Paper I: Pedagogy of Concerned – 150 Questions, 150 marks and 150 minutes.
Paper II: Related Subject – 150 Questions, 150 marks and 150 minutes
TSPSC PGT Syllabus:
TSPSC PGT Teacher Online Application:
How to Apply:
1) Go to the TSPSC official website.
2) Register, If the candidate is applying first time for TSPSC jobs, register as per OTR (One Time Register)
and if already registered login with TSPSC ID and date of birth.
3) Enter the basic details.
4) Payment of Fee
5) After paying the fee, The online application will be generated in PDF format for future reference.
TSPSC Teacher Notification 2017 – Important Dates
Start Date to Apply Online: 18/04/2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 04/05/2017.
TSPSC PGT Prelims Exam Date: 28/05/2017.
Main Exam Date: June 2017.
Click Here to view TSPSC PGT Notification 2017.
Apply Online from here.