Telangana TGT Recruitment 2017 -4362 Posts | TSPSC Teacher Jobs
TSPSC ( Telangana State Public Service Commission) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Those candidates who are interested in these jobs can check the notification details given below and apply online before the last date.
TSPSC TGT Vacancy Details:
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT).
TGT Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2017): Between 18 years and 44 years.
Any Degree (BA/B.com/ B.Sc.) with B.Ed. from the recognized university.
1) TGT in Telugu: Graduate (Telugu as one of the subject)/ PG in Telugu Language and
B.Ed with Telugu / Telugu Pandit Training completed from NCTE recognized institute.
2) TGT in Sanskrit: Graduate (Sanskrit as one subject)/ PG in Sanskrit and
B.Ed with Sanskrit/ Sanskrit Pandit Training completed from NCTE recognized institute.
3) TGT in Hindi: Graduate (Hindi as one of the main subject)/ PG in Hindi and
B.Ed with Hindi/ Hindi Pandit Training completed from NCTE recognized institute
4) TGT in Urdu: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with Urdu as the main Subject and B.Ed with Urdu as a Methodology (OR) Urdu Pandit Training.
5) TGT in English: Degree with English as the main subject or PG in English
And B.Ed with English as Methodology
6) TGT in Maths: Degree with Maths/Applied Mathematics, Statistics as the main subject and B.Ed with Maths as a methodology.
7) TGT in Physical Sciences: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 science subjects and B.Ed with v physical science as a methodology.
- Prelims Exam,
- Main Exam.
- Document Verification & Allotment.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 and Examination Fee: Rs. 120.
The SC/ST/BC candidates and Unemployed candidates from Telangana state within the age group of 18 to 44 years are no need to pay the examination fee.
The TGT syllabus for different subjects is given here. In the prelims exam, 150 questions are asked for 150 marks to complete the exam in 150 minutes.
In the main exam, 300 questions are asked in paper I and Paper II for 300 marks.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can go to the official website of TSPSC (tspsc.gov.in) and register for OTR(One Time Registration ). After this, you will get TSPSC Id and password. With this, you can log on to the site and apply for any TSPSC jobs.
- Select the post for which you want to apply for.
- Enter Details
- payment of fee
- Submit the online application. After that, PDF file with all your entered details in the application will be generated.
- Print the pdf file of the submitted application for future reference.
Important Dates & TSPSC Notification:
Start Date to Apply Online: 18/04/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online for TGT posts: 04/05/2017.
View Complete Details of TSPSC TGT Recruitment Notification 2017.