UCO Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 for Engineers, IT Officers, Economist, CA & Security Officers | 91 Vacancies
UCO Bank is one of the leading public sector banks its head office is located in Kolkata. Recently they have released the recruitment notification to fill 91 posts under various designations of scale I & scale II officers. The eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts can go through the details given below and apply before the last date.
Post Details, Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Available:
Post Name: Engineers, IT Officers, Economist, Statistician, CA & Security Officers.
Total Vacancies: 91 Posts
|Post Name||Total = 91 Vacancies|
|Security Officer – JMGS-I||09|
|Engineer – JMGS-I||08|
|Economist – MMGS-II||02|
|Statistician – JMGS-I||02|
|IT Officer – JMGS-I||20|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – JMGS-I||25|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – MMGS-II||25|
Educational Qualification Required & Salary Package:
|Security Officer – JMGS-I||Graduation (Any Discipline)|
|Engineer – JMGS-I||Degree (Civil or Electrical Engg or B.Arch)|
|Economist – MMGS-II||Post Graduation or PhD|
|Statistician – JMGS-I||Post Graduation (Relevant Disciplines)|
|IT Officer – JMGS-I||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – JMGS-I||Qualified Chartered Accountant/ CFA|
|Chartered Accountants/ CFA – MMGS-II|
Minimum and Maximum Age Details ( As on 01/10/2020) :
For Security Officers: The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 40 years.
And For all other posts: The candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years.
For Engineers, IT Officers, Economist, Statistician, CA Officers:
The selection of the candidates for the online exam will be made based on the online exam and interview.
- Online Exam,
- Personal Interview.
For security officers, the selection of candidates is shortlisted and called for interview in 3 to 5 times based on the vacancies and no. of candidates applied for the mentioned posts.
UCO Bank Online Exam Pattern:
The question paper will be given in objective type in Hindi & English language. Here 200 questions are asked for 200 marks and the total time duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Reasoning 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- English 50 Questions for 25 Marks.
- Professional Knowledge 50 Questions 75Marks.
Rs.1180 for General / EWS /OBC Candidates.
Rs.118 for SC/ST & PHC candidates
How to Apply Online: UCO Bank Recruitment 2020.
Before Going to Apply Online, Keep Below Necessary Details
1) Scan the Photograph and signature
2) Keep Online Payment details.
3) Have a valid personal email ID and phone number
to get intimations regarding the recruitment process
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Online:
- The candidate has to login to the UCO Bank website and goes through the careers tab.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and then ‘Recruitment Opportunities’
- Click on the “Apply Online ” button
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- The application form will be opened, then fill the form by giving personal details with valid mail id and mobile number(the bank can contact you for further intimation about recruitment process), educational details to register and click ‘Save & Next’
- Upload scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Payment of fee.
- Finally, submit the application by rechecking the filled details.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future use.
Important Dates to Apply Online & Official Notification Links:
The start date for registration of Online Applications: 27th October 2020.
Last date for registration of Online Applications for Law Officers & Engineers: 17th November 2020.
Call Letters & Final Results of UCO Bank Recruitment 2020:
The applicants can be able to download their call letters 10 days before the date of the online exam. The downloadable link will be provided on the UCO bank’s website or keep visiting bankexamtips.in for further details about call letters intimation and final results after completing the recruitment process.