UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification – UP Forest Jobs – Apply Online
Vacancies: 200 posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)
- Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.)
Application mode: Online.
Start Date of online application: 24/04/2020
Last Date to pay the fee: 18/05/2020
Last Date to submit online application: 21-05-2020.
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to and fill up Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer posts through UP Public Services Exam 2020. There are 200 vacancies available under this recruitment notification ( it may increase or decrease as per future requirements). The candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria to ensure whether you are eligible for these and go to the UP PSC website and apply online on or before 18-05-2020.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification Details:
UPPSC Vacancies: 200 posts
- Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/ Other Backward Class: Rs. 125
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 65
- Ex-serviceman: Rs. 65
- PHC candidates: Rs. 25
Age limit (as on 1st July 2020): Between 21 years and 40 years.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate can apply for some posts and some specific posts require relevant qualifications.
The selection of suitable candidates can be done in 3 phases.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted for the applied candidates
- Main Examination will be conducted for the qualified candidates in the prelims exam.
- Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates through the main exam.
How to Apply: UPPSC Recruitment 2020
The candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria to ensure whether you are eligible for these jobs and go to the UP PSC website and apply online on or before 27-03-2017.
- Go to the UPPSC official website.
- Read User instructions.
- View Official Advertisement Details completely.
- Click Apply link to submit UPPSC online application.
- The online application will be completed in three stages:
Stage I: Fill the required basic details and also about the exam. Click on Submit
Application’. A registration slip will be generated. Take the print out of this copy.
Stage II: Payment of Fee.
Stage III: Uploading of scanned copies of the candidate’s photo & sign.
6. Fill other required details.
7. Recheck filled details in preview mode.
8. Finally, submit the application and take the print out of the submitted application.
Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of fee: 18th May 2020
Click here to view the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Details.
Apply Online from here.